Individual, Joint, Corporate, Trust, IRA
HOW DO I OPEN AN ACCOUNT?
Welcome to Kensington Capital.
We are happy to offer our clients an online new account application.
There are a few things to keep in mind as you begin the opening account process:
• Type of account best suited for your needs
• Required information will vary based on the type of account you choose to open
• Home Address and your previous home address (if you have lived at your home address less than two years) We cannot except a P.O. Box
• Financial information
• U.S. Social security number or Tax Identification Number
• Employer name and address
• A valid picture ID (Driver's License or Passport)
• Account must be funded in order to place a trade
We will assist you from the beginning until completion. Please feel free to call us at 1-888-LSPD-123 ext.
1. Download an application and then print it out. Complete and sign the application, and send it with a check made payable to First Southwest Company at the address below.
1. Download an application and then print it out.
Complete and sign the application and fax it back to us. Please be sure to fund your account prior to making your first trade. Checks are made payable to First Southwest Company Securities and sent to;
4910 13th Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11219
Please note; Whichever way you choose to open your account with Kensington Capital, your original signature together with the new account documents will be needed for final approval of your account.